A guide to our prices and what’s included
Beulah Lodge Rest Home Prices
Our current weekly fees range from £775 to £900 per week.
Fees are based upon current market rates and are priced competitively within the local area. We currently retain a contract with Kent County Council. For further details about vacancies, please contact the Manager on: Tel: 01892 548447.
- Rooms:all of our rooms are distinctive in size and décor. We furnish our rooms with basic furniture such as bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, side table and chair. Curtains or blinds are also supplied as well as towels and bedding. If you wish to bring your own furniture this can be agreed in advance with the management team. If you require any specific bedding this may have to be purchased at an additional cost.
- Utilities:lighting, heating and hot water, laundry and cleaning of your room.
- Meals:all meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, a daily snack and drinks. Menus are planned in advance and your meal choices taken daily. We also cater for dietary requirements, however, there may be occasions when there is an additional charge.
- Personal care, medication and care planning:we supply 24-hour care which is included within your fees. However, if you require enhanced care this may result in additional charges. Any additional charges will be agreed in advance before becoming payable.
- Activities:we arrange a variety of in-house weekly activities, including music and movement, exercise and bingo.
- Therapist:therapy is encouraged at the Home and we will support you whilst receiving treatment. A therapist using movement and sound visits the Home weekly. Any specialist therapy will incur an additional charge.
What’s Not included:
Please note the home uses a “pocket money pouch” system which is operated by the management team and can be used for some of the additional charges listed below.
- Electrical Devices: televisions and electrical devices are not provided for individual rooms and should be purchased separately. Please note that if an electrical item does not have a valid guarantee, PAT testing may be required by a qualified electrician at an additional cost.
- Telephone:there are sufficient lines that can be installed into individual rooms.BT should be contacted to connect/transfer existing telephone lines. BT will advise of the current cost at that time of contact.
- Dentist: you can either visit the dentist’s practice or we will arrange for a dentist to visit the Home. The dentist’s fees should be paid directly.
- Chiropodist: we have a chiropodist who visits the home every 3 weeks. The chiropodist can be paid directly or from the home’s pocket money pouch system.
- Hairdressing: we have a hairdresser who visits the home once a week. The hairdresser can be paid directly or from the home’s pocket money pouch system.
- Personal items:we operate a small “shop” which stocks various essentials. These items include, toiletries, snacks, cards, etc. Items can be paid using the pocket money pouch system.
- Newspapers/magazines: we can arrange for our local newsagent to deliver to these items to the home. These can be paid for directly or from the pocket money pouch system.
- Appointments and escorts:Upon request, and depending upon staff availability, you may require a member of staff to accompany you to private appointments.Additional charges may be payable in these circumstances and the applicable charge(s) will be agreed with you in advance. The home will issue you with an invoice for the agreed cost.
- Outings and activities:From time to time we arrange optional outings and other activities. Additional charges may apply and where this is the case, we shall agree these with you in advance and an invoice issued for the agreed cost.
- Specialist equipment: there may be times when specialist equipment is used to assist with your care. You will be notified of the cost if applicable.
Get in touch
t. 01892 548447