Covid 19 Information
More information about our Covid 19 status and policies.
Beulah Lodge Rest Home Covid 19 Information
Beulah Lodge remains covid free and we have done since the start of the pandemic, we also have the COVID risk assessment in place to keep everyone safe.
With the gradual loosening of restrictions, we currently have the following arrangements in place…
- We have a visitor’s room in place for residents loved ones to visit.
- Two constant visitors can visit.
- We have a visiting time slot system available so that we are never overcrowded.
- We have a social distancing screen available from floor to ceiling.
- We have Lateral Flow Tests available for all visitors.
- We test all residents once every 28 days.
- All Staff are tested three times a week.
- All residents have had both doses of a covid vaccination.
- The majority of our staff have had both doses of a covid vaccination.
- Full PPE is available for visitors.
- Virtual calls for the family members are available.
- A virtual tour is available for potential new placements.
Health care services:
A chiropodist is now allowed back in and they complete a Lateral Flow Test before attending the home.
A hairdresser is now allowed back in and comes every Thursday, they also complete a Lateral Flow Test before attending home.
We have a local GP that visits the residents weekly.
The District nursing team is available when needed.
Hospice team support is available when needed.
Hospital transport is available for appointments.
Get in touch
t. 01892 548447