Beulah Lodge occupies a large three storey listed Victorian house, enjoying the peaceful surroundings of a quiet residential area.
Owner, Robert Histed, bought the house at auction in 1987 and began renovating it from its previous residence as a home for boys. In the same year Beulah Lodge was opened and 30 years later has established itself as a mainstay of professional support accommodating up to 21 people. The home remains independently owned and run by the same family.
- 24-hour residential care for persons aged 65 and over
- Short term respite and long term care
- Trained and dedicated care assistants
- Care planning and implementation
- Home cooked, high quality meals
- Organising hospital and healthcare appointments with escort service
- Liaising with health care professionals and mental health support
- Medication ordering, administration and reviews
Facilities & Features
- 20 en-suite single bedrooms
- Call-bell system in all rooms
- Communal dining room
- Two welcoming lounges
- Communal bathrooms with bath hoists
- Fully equipped wet-room
- Passenger lift
- Garden with summerhouse and decking
- On-site visitor parking & wheelchair access
With the care and support of the dedicated management and staff team, residents are able to lead rewarding and fulfilling lives, making new friends and remaining happy and contented in comfortable surroundings that they can truly call home.
To see for yourself what Beulah Lodge has to offer, please call 01892 548447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour of the home.
Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for 21 persons requiring residential care without nursing. Most recent inspection report dated 24th November 2015. Please see link below for full report.
Please contact us for our weekly rates.